If you don't see anything below that suits you, then do not hesitate to contact us as we are always looking to build our team and there may be a
position for you.
Main Purpose of the Job:
- to clean the car showroom, all designated offices, rooms, stores, toilets, kitchens, work areas, stairs, landings, corridors, reception areas, lobbies, waiting areas, emergency exits etc as
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
In accordance with the prescribed schedule and contract specifications, clean all offices and associated areas including:
- Walls, floors, windows (inside), doors, door frames, desks, filing cabinets, partitions, shelves, chairs, window sills, skirting boards, waste bins, telephones, sanitary furniture, kitchen
furniture, stair furniture, filing systems, glass and mirrors, hand rails, office equipment, furniture, window blinds/fabrics, rails, pipes, heaters.
Duties to include:
- wet mop, dry mop, vacuum, sweep, buff, spot clean, wipe clean, sanitise, dust etc
- replenish paper towels, soap, toilet paper, air fresheners, bin bags and drink machines etc as applicable
- empty rubbish bins, replace bin bags and dispose of waste as directed
- use machines, tools, equipment and materials as necessary and report any faults to the Manager. To maintain a small stock of cleaning chemicals, requesting replacements when required.
In addition the postholder will also be esponsible for ensuring that:
- all necessary paperwork is carried out
- all duties will be carried out in the working conditions normally inherent in the particular job
- all duties must be carried out and equipment, tools and chemicals handled to comply with in and in accordance with:
i) The Health and Safety at Work Act and COSHH Regulations
ii) Acts of Parliament, Statutory Instruments and Regulations and other legal requirements
iii) Nationally and locally agreed Codes of Practice with are relevant, and the companys Health and Safety Policy and Risk Assesments
- Carry out any other duties that are within the scope of the post which could aslo be requested by the Supervisor or Manager.
Note: The above job description sets out the main responsibilities of the Office Cleaner but should not be regarded as an exhaustive list of the duties that may be required. All
employees are expected to maintain a high standard of service delivery and to uphold TWS Contracts Ltds policies in accordance with health and safety standards and to participate in training
activities necessary to the job. As duties and responsibilities change, the job description will be reviewed and may be subject to amendment in consultation
with the postholder.
How to Apply
If you are interested, please contact us or call on 01276 505807