If you're looking for cleaning work in the Surrey, Hampshire or Berkshire area, please contact us as we are always looking to build our team
and there may be a position for you.
We currently have a number of positions for cleaners availablein multiple surrounding areas within our catchment area, starting at just a few hours per week to multple hours as daily work. So if
you're interested in the below tasks, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Main Purpose of the Job:
- to clean the premises fully, all designated rooms, stores, toilets, kitchens, work areas, stairs, landings, corridors, reception areas, lobbies, waiting areas, emergency exits etc as
Main Duties & Responsibilities will vary from job to job, but these may include:
In accordance with the prescribed schedule and contract specifications, clean all offices and associated areas including:
- Walls, floors, windows (inside), doors, door frames, desks, filing cabinets, partitions, shelves, chairs, window sills, skirting boards, waste bins, telephones, sanitary furniture, kitchen
furniture, stair furniture, filing systems, glass and mirrors, hand rails, office equipment, furniture, window blinds/fabrics, rails, pipes, heaters.
Other dutues may include:
- wet mop, dry mop, vacuum, sweep, buff, spot clean, wipe clean, sanitise, dust etc
- replenish paper towels, soap, toilet paper, air fresheners, bin bags and drink machines etc as applicable
- empty rubbish bins, replace bin bags and dispose of waste as directed
- use machines, tools, equipment and materials as necessary and report any faults to the Manager. To maintain a small stock of cleaning chemicals, requesting replacements when required.
How to Apply
If you are interested, please contact us or call on 01276 505807