Covid-19 Cleaning & Decontamination
We wanted to update you on how TWS Contracts Ltd are responding to the challenges of coronavirus (COVID-19) and how we are ensuring we give you the best possible service at this difficult time.
We are following the latest government advice and we’ve already taken a range of steps to maintain our service to you and would like to reassure you that we are still committed to offering a full level of customer service.
Our cleaning teams are taking extra measures on top of already strict procedures:
- Our staff are all provided with hand sanitising gel and PPE including gloves and masks.
- They have all been advised on hand hygiene.
- They have been provided with sanitising and disinfecting sprays and will be using these items in place of polish or multi surface sprays.
As the situation unfolds and government and NHS advice changes, we are continually adapting and putting in place new operational plans for our own teams and working with our clients to preserve our service levels.
- How we can help?
We are able to offer non-contact cleans – so we can go in and carry out cleans after hours thus reducing any contact and implementing social distancing.
- We can also offer one off deep cleans or supply sanitising products and consumables such as toilet rolls, bin bags etc direct to the site
- Our cleaning teams are trained by team leaders who follow specific procedures, including establishing a risk assessment and method statement (RAMS)
The simplest solution is to understand how it spreads. Like the common cold Coronavirus is spread via droplets from sneezing or coughing, or by being picked up by touch of a contaminated surface (much ongoing research is happening to identify the most prevalent ways the virus is being passed on). It’s likely the spread can also come from other secretions too, although this is less well understood.
- Hand hygiene is without doubt our best defence, followed by effective, regular cleaning.
- Wash hands thoroughly regularly.
- Use hand sanitiser.
- Avoid contact with infected persons.
- Don’t share food.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you sneeze or cough.
- Clean hard surfaces regularly.
- Don’t share linens – towels etc.
- Keep your working environment dry and well ventilated (germs and bugs love a musty, moist environment).
With the current COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak now affecting the UK’s businesses, schools and universities and with our years of cleaning expertise and specially trained staff we are able to offer deep cleaning services to disinfect sites and help prevent the risk of infection. Contact us today to enquire about our cleaning services. For more information please follow the link to the Gov.uk website.
Get in touch!
Are you interested in a specific service? We're happy to give you advice and prepare an individual offer to suit your requirements.
0333 121 0201 / 07833 691328