We have been in lockdown now for nearly three months. A lot has changed in the world in that time and as the UK government is moving towards another easing of the lockdown on 15th June to allow businesses to get back to a new normal. It’s very important that you take measures to ensure the safety of your staff and customers against COVID-19 and continue to operate in a safe manner for everyone.
The main thing to encourage is cleanliness, we would recommend the following is done before your staff return to work:
- A deep clean of your workspace, whether its an office or a warehouse a big deep clean to ensure that everything has been decontaminated. This should also be repeated throughout the working week – it’s easier and safer to KEEP things clean rather than doing intermittent cleans.
- Electrostatic Fogging, TWS provides a fantastic solution that applies an electrostatic charge to a cleaning solution that when sprayed will wrap it’s self around objects to ensure a full 360 degree clean of your surfaces leaving nothing untouched. You can read more on this service by clicking here
- Ensuring all desks or workstations are positioned two meters apart from one another this is the current government guidelines to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Hand Sanitisers or hand wash stations in all areas of the workplace is essential, from the kitchen to the toilet and even the individual desks should all have some sort of hand sanitiser which is to be applied regularly throughout the day, especially after touching surfaces from outside of your workspace.
- Employees should be encouraged to continuously wash their hands as this gives the best solution to keeping COVID-19 and in fact any other infection at bay.
We can help with all of the above so get in touch today for a quote on how we can help to keep your business moving during these times.