Our handy checklist will help you as a landlord to ensure the house is ready to go for your new tenant in no time!
- Kitchen cupboards – Wipe inside, outside, handles and underneath
- Hoover throughout the property
- Mop all hard floors throughout
- Ensure the oven has been cleaned inside, outside, handles along with all trays/racks and ensure the seal has been cleaned
- Wipe all skirting boards
- Dust lampshades and light fittings
- Wipe down all radiators ensuring the back of the radiator has also had the attention
- Thoroughly clean the bathtub, toilet, sink, taps and tiles and descale the shower (if there is one)
- Spot clean all walls
- Degrease all surfaces including tiles and worktops
These tips should give you a good headstart for your new tenant, but be sure to give us a call if you need it doing double fast!