Decontamination fogging is one of the most important things you can do right now for your business during the fight to keep COVID-19 out of your business. Whether you own a small office or a big industrial factory, decontamination fogging will provide a layer of safety to everyone working or visiting. Fogging will kill all but 0.0001% of bacteria, fungi, and viruses, it’s a method where an operator will use an Ultra-low volume (ULV) machine which uses large volumes of air at low pressures to transform the antibacterial liquid into droplets that are dispersed into the atmosphere.
What are the benefits of decontamination fogging?
- All areas are covered in an antibacterial solution meaning all surfaces will be safe for employees and clients.
- Quick & Effective, each room will take around 30 minutes to clean and a further 60 minutes to allow the disinfectant droplets to settle out of the air and onto the surfaces.
- Removes all but 0.0001% of all bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
- Only one operator needed per room to ensure a safe clean, meaning its a very cost-effective method.
- TWS can set up a weekly or monthly deep cleaning schedule to ensure your business remains safe throughout the months ahead.
To find out more information click here